Day of coordination
The day has arrived! You have spent countless hours creating centerpieces, handwriting escort cards,designing and confirming table configurations and securing
your vendors. But who is going to make sure it all gets done? Day-of Coordination is a great option for bride’s looking
for someone to execute their hard work with professionalism and grace.
- Complimentary, initial consultation to discuss needs and desires; clarify weeding priorities
- Wrap-up consultation three to four weeks prior to the wedding to review contracts and finalize wedding details
- Final confirmation with each of your vendors prior to the wedding date to confirm delivery dates, times, wedding-weekend timing
- Creation of detailed wedding-day itinerary; distribution to appropriate wedding party members and vendors
- Coordinate all vendor arrivals, set-ups, transitions and strikes at ceremony and reception site
- Oversee and execute all decor set-up and strike inclusive of all personal items such as guest book, programs, alter items (i.e. unity candles, sand ceremony, etc), champagne flutes, cake knife and server, card box, place cards, table names & numbers, menu cards, votive candles, etc.
- Confirm table/ centerpiece set-up, seating chart, floorplan adherence with Banquet Captain
- Review guest seating with ushers
- Ensure timely distribution of all bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, flower girl baskets, etc. - and, of course, that all boutonnieres are secure!
- Wedding Party Line-up
- Ceremony execution
and much more.....